• Solving IT issues at North American / Asian bases
• Training on system usage etc. for overseas users
• Creating / improving user manuals
• Vendor management
• Testing and verification of systems
• IT policy from headquarters to overseas users Promotion, etc.
- Define IT system solutions to meet defined business requirements and assess business processes, data and application functions.
- Liaise between system owners, technical experts and partners to develop technical solutions.
- Develop new systems and enhancements to existing systems and implement accordingly.
- Develop and design procedures for the operational support of application systems.
A global company is looking for a bilingual Linux Administrator for their Tokyo office who has hands-on experience in Linux server administration.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining Linux servers
• Configuration and administration of Logical volume manager
• Changing Linux Kernel parameters
• Patch and Package administration
• Printer, NIS, NFS, Samba administration
• Writing shell/Perl scripts to accomplish day to day system administration task
We are leading a search for Project Manager for a long term applications development and maintenance project at a Global company.
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission of the project
• Creating and managing mid to long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the project.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including cust ...
• Handled large database estates and managed TB size of databases
• Install, configure and administer the SQL Server enterprise of 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005 on Windows server
• Install and configure database monitoring tools
• Plan the instance upgrade, migration and patching
• Database disaster recovery (DR) strategy like mirroring / log shipping / replication configuration
• Develop data purging, archival management methods and best practices
• Implement and Periodical check on DB Security
Digital communications specialists support in-store business from the perspective of branding / marketing communications, digital advertising, SEO / SEM web optimization, and digital capabilities through branded digital channels (own website, SNS, email) ...
A global company is looking for a bilingual Security Incident Response Manager for their Tokyo office.
• Define and maintain Information Security Incident Management Process
• Assist in defining triggers/workflow for reported and declared Incidents
• Identify security gaps and notify client / detection team.
• Scope security incident and determine business impact.
• Take ownership of security Incidents by tracking operations teams’ progress and providing resolution
• Create and provision regular report of security incide ...
- Import and export execution
- Management of Delivery Plan
- Increase Business productivity and efficiency in Warehouse operation.
- Cost reduction, Quality Improvement & logistic optimization
- Order Management
A global company is looking for Firewall Security Engineer in Shinjuku
• Provide L2 support to end users on security related matters over calls, Emails and Remote screen sharing
• Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
• Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
• Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
• Perform gap analysis of business processes, share recommendation and develop mitigation plan.
• Organizing Team meeting and knowle ...
1. Accountable for managing and Delivery of major program
2. Motivate & drive teams
3. Understand customer priorities and business context
4. Understand customer business landscape and engage customers at the business level
5. Design & establish delivery organization & governance that can scale, be agile & effective and support revenue growth
6. Achieve delivery outcomes as expected
A global company is looking for IT Helpdesk Engineer to support daily IT issues.
• Provide IT support services for all aspects of user account setup and maintenance
• Support phone & video conference equipment, printers / copiers, antivirus, system updates and general IT hardware / software issues
• Open, log and prioritize user incident Tickets
• Provide status and updates on tickets to authorized users timely and efficiently
• Provide support and configuration of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry)
• Achieve quarterly quota across the reseller channel in a given territory at target margin
• Answer customer calls and respond to their enquiries timely
• Provide sales support and product launch to distributors and resellers
• Report distributor inventory ...
• Work as a key member on assigned Network projects
• Configure and monitor Cisco network devices
• Configure redistribution between BGP, EIGRP and OSPF in optimized way to avoid any potential L3 routing loop.
• Configure enterprise multi-domain multicast routing using PIM, MSDP, Anycast RP.
• Communicate/co-work closely with global counterparts as a single team in a well-organized manner
• Provide prompt support for any post-check necessary
• Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units.
・Escalation handling from L1/L2 call center
・Create knowledge document and publish information for customer about new feature, issues, new products.
・Reproduce customer issue in lab to escalate to engineering