• Provide support to the sales and operations team as the voice/telephony resource
• Act as the technical lead for voice infrastructure-related projects
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and partners to create and implement business solutions
• Conduct complex voice translation and design
• Develop and execute telecommunication solutions
• Provide relevant training to technical team members and stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, ...
• Manage budget for various business departments
• Making sure company’s finance practices are aligned with the regulations and legislation
• Support senior executives in developing future strategic plans by analyzing financial climate and market trends
• Keep track of the cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
• Produce monthly and annual official reports
• Develop methods to reduce financial risk
• Execute and update financial policies and procedures
• Responsible for motivating and tr ...
As an engineer, you will implement new measures, plan and execute technology strategies from a medium- to long-term perspective. In addition to development work, it is possible to be involved in areas such as product improvement proposals, hypothesis verification, and effect verification based on various KPIs and user action logs.
In addition, engineers may also acquire some business-side experience, such as performing data analysis after release. In terms of technology, we entrust engineers with proactive proposals such as the introduction of the lat ...
- Service development (planning, development, test and release of new measures)
- Planning and execution of technical strategies for continuous maintenance
- Improvement of development process
- Verification of hypothesis of service improvement plan and examination of improvement measures
- Measurement of effects after the release of measures
As part of the Project Management team, your responsibilities include:
* Support for new account introduction, training, project progress management until launch
* Operational support and providing best practices for existing accounts
* With the guidance from team members, you will support with technical solutions for the service as requested by sales team or clients
* Creation and translation of technical materials, manuals, etc. ...
[Purpose of role]
▪Technology partner for Japan Leadership Team.
▪ Responsible for all aspects of IT in Japan (Service Management, Project Delivery, Portfolio Management and Security)
▪ Responsible for ensuring alignment of Global Systems with Business Strategy
▪ Be an advocate to Digital Transformation within the organization and driving change management to new ways of working ...
* Monitoring and guiding developers across a variety of projects, and delegating tasks and reviewing code as necessary
* Developing PHP/Laravel code as requested
* Communicating with various stakeholders across the firm, spanning both the investment and non-investment teams
* Reviewing all code which is being merged into gitlab
* Understanding, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Cybersecurity Policy ...
As a part of Digital Transformation group you will focuses on a data driven content strategy and the execution for both online and offline marketing activities. We believe that creating seamless customer journeys will positively impact purchase decisions
and brand values. Join to drive the change with us if you are well skilled at progress management, project
managements, and process of quality assurance.
Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding the details of project scope, and create and share the brief to the team as a
• Work ...
• As a member of the e-commerce IT team, you will manage and contribute to projects to facilitate growth from technical standpoints.
• Work with the UK development team for owned commerce websites to set up an enhancement or local requirement.
• Contribute to our technical lead on external commerce business to define our requirements and design the system relation and also do development as needed.
• Provide and support service for the area of Digital solutions.
• Manage vendors through projects ...
• Manage the development of client information and evaluate technology trend
• Provide business area assessment and analyze user needs and business system designs
• Manage comprehensive cost/benefit and prepare business cases for a new project
• Follow the timeframe for the consultant and keep commitments
• Handle general operations around information systems and help desk
• Operate and support PCs and communication terminals
• Operate and manage SaaS services
• Handle account management and license management
• Experience in operating business PCs and communication terminals
• Experience with Active Directory
• Experience in operation office software and security systems
• Experience with equipment and licenses procurement ...
A leading European fashion brand with a rich legacy and with over 140 stores across the country.
• Maintain the EC/Omni channel interfaces
• Investigate and improve any errors in the Omni channel
• Coordinate with website service providers
• Create specifications and quotations for the external vendors
• Create technical and functional documents
• Discover new possibilities and functionality for website development
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Over 5 ...
• Lead and improve Kubernetes and cloud resource management
• Identify the issue of infrastructure and resolve it with a plan
• Analyze development and trend of the industry and formulate a more effective process
• Provide advice on a project from an architectural perspective
• Conduct training for junior members
• Manage and Ensure the health and safety of the assigned team
• Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations, monitoring their application. Ensure fairness, mutual respect and the respect of all company and Group organizations, rules, and processes
• Assess the performance of the Japan Environmental & Water division including financial, quality, and organizational effectiveness. Define corrective action plans
• Represent the Company as required to local and global key partners, suppliers, customers, local and in ...
• Manage and lead Sales, Inventory and Operation Planning process focusing on demand planning that meets financial plan, target, and sales requirements
• Conduct monthly review of Demand and Supply, Sales Forecast etc
• Achieve sales goals based on shipping trends, productivity, and customer insights
• Develop strategies to increase forecast accuracy
• Lead the demand planning team including training
• Improve current process based on region and global practices
• Manage market inventory projects and le ...
• Identify new sales leads and opportunities
• Build and maintain customer relations
• Propose business solutions and services
• Identify and satisfy customer needs
• Create accurate sales forecasts and reports
• 3-5 years of direct sales experience
• Experience with software licenses sales
• Experience with account development and management
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Native level Japanese, Business level English ...
• Provide high-quality service to the users and merchant with a prompt manner
• Listen to customers and understand their requirements and offer solutions
• Work along with internal team and make sure SOP is delivered
• Provide relevant suggestions for business improvement based on customer feedback
• Manage daily order process including taking phone calls from a store, retail, customers, etc, and clarify needed areas by coordinating with the respective team members
• Manage and ensure all orders are on-time delivered to the customers and clients
• Ensure all service and warranty claims are handled and replaced on time
• Collaborate with both local and global stakeholders to ensure there is enough customer support that meets business growth expectations
• Maintain good relationships with both internal an ...
• Arrange and manage EC operations and inventory
• Create and implement proposals for further customer service improvement
• Support the e-commerce team to achieve sales targets
• Handle product returns, exchanges, and repair requests
• Handle orders and payments
• Create relevant reports
• Experience in the e-commerce logistic department
• Inventory management experience
• MS Office proficiency
• Basic IT system knowledge
• Business level Japanese
• English and/or Chinese ...
• Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers
• Handle the entire sales process from finding business opportunities to contract negotiation and closing deals
• Create sales forecasts to ensure achieving sales targets
• Manage the team and ensure the team achieves performance target
• Offer training and guidance for team development
• Over 5 years of experience in sales
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales & Marketing, Hospitality or related
• Strong verbal and written com ...