|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
A leading IT service company is looking for a Project Manager (Data Platform).
Data Platform Section (DPS) is building out the next generation enterprise data platform that will change the way their users find, query and analyse data at massive scale and become the hub of analytical innovation.
The next generation platform not only looks to automate the processes involved with ingesting, discovering, governing and querying data but also support their drive to become completely data-driven across more than 70 services.
- Work closely with managers of the Data Platform team to create, plan, and execute projects.
- Run sprints, track sprint metrics, raise issues, remove obstacles for the teams
- Organize and participate in team meetings to maintain and represent the interest to stakeholders
- Speak with stakeholders about expectations, timelines, priorities, and any problems that may arise
- Be able to relate and contextualize business / stakeholder goals with the team’s direction and sensibilities
- Continuously learn about products & services and be able to speak about them in-depth
- Keep track of costs alongside other managers for budget and performance purposes
- Create, modify, and champion processes that are required for each team / project
|Company Info||Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!|
|Working Hours||Flextime（Mon - Fri）|
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects throughout the software lifecycle
- JIRA guru or guru-status with a similar tool
- Strong backlog management and sense of task / story breakdown
- Can build detailed yet understandable roadmaps
- Experience working in agile teams
- Technical background, great if in data science but not necessarily
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 7500K|
‐ Social insurance
‐ Transportation Fee
‐ No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area)
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|
|6-month rolling contract|