EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Mainframe) - Database SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
You want to be part of something big and have a real impact?
Join a diverse global team and play a central role in building the next generation of Internet Services that touch hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day.
Our client's Cloud Platform Department manages a large and continuously growing Data Streaming Platform built on Kafka and ELK stack (Elastichseararch, LogStash, and Kibana).
What you will be doing as a Site Reliability Engineer (specializing in Big Data technologies):
- Contributing to the design, development and tuning of Data Streaming Platform.
- Testing and bringing into production new solutions and functions for Data Streaming Platform.
- Help to maintain stability of the Data Streaming Platform
- Trouble shooting in relation to the Data Streaming Platform.
- Automating everything; always.
- Providing best-in-class user support for Data Streaming Platform.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed.
|Working Hours||09:00 - 18:00|
• 6+ years of professional experience in the field of Information Technology
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with Linux and shell scripting
• 2+ years of programming experience using Java, Scala, or Python
• Understanding of and Hands-on experience for Data Streaming Platform architecture & components.
• Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Ruby, Puppet, or Ansible.
• Experience with DevOps tools and technology, such as Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Git, IntelliJ, or Eclipse.
• Experience as an Administrator of Data Streaming • Platform (Kafka, Nifi, ELK, etc.)
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes;
• Experience with streaming frameworks such as SparkStreaming and/or Flink
• Experience with a major Hadoop distribution (HDFS, Hive/HiveLLAP, MapReduce, Spark on Yarn)
• Experience working with a BI Platform
• Experience with KVS, such as HBase, Couchbase, Cassandra, Redis
※ Eligible applicants should be based in Japan or eligible to work in Japan and able to be on the ground in Tokyo for the duration of the assignment.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|