|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
One of the leading financial Group’s fin-tech company is looking for a UNIX System Administrator!
The successful candidate will be supporting Unix/Linux servers for our entire Securities business (online retail and wholesale).
-Ensure the uptime and availability of the Unix infrastructure
- Monitor and ensure the safety and security of the Unix infrastructure
- Maintain and administer the systems in charge by the Unix team
- Provide assistance to other teams
- Provide off-hours support which may include nights or holidays, or remote support if required
- Project-based support for building and deployment and integration with the infrastructure
You will be working with our Unix team which consists of more than a dozen Linux experts. The team has:
- A multinational culture with the aim of growing your knowledge and career with patience.
- Flexibility for the team members to choose which ticket/project to work on. The task list will be able to be fully arranged by each individual.
- Small and big tickets/projects allow all team members to not focus on a specific task but rather to experiment with a lot of situations in parallel.
- Ability to learn a lot about bigger infrastructures with all members helping each other constantly.
- Many open-source tools.
- Harmonious and active atmosphere.
- Good honest communication and leadership within the team.
RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Gitlab, Docker, FreeIPA, Bind, oVirt, OpenStack, NFS, ElasticSearch, Keepalived, HAProxy, Pacemaker, Prometheus, TICK Stack, Splunk, DRBD, Puppet, Nagios, Icinga, Ansible
|Company Info||Originally established as the core of one of leading financial Group’s FinTech strategy in July 2015, has fulfilled and surpassed this role, cementing its position as an up-and-coming Asian FinTech company with offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Dalian and are the primary provider of IT services to the Japan’s largest online retail trading brokerage. They supply clients with financial solutions in an ever-evolving market by utilizing and developing cutting-edge advancements in financial technologies, such as blockchain, professional data center management, low-latency co-location services and one of the world’s fastest matching engines and have gathered IT experts from all over the world and currently boast an international working environment of employees from over 40 countries.|
|Working Hours||8:30 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）|
- Experience and familiarity with Git and Puppet or similar orchestration and version control tools.
- Experience supporting Linux systems.
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code concepts
- Competency or ability to quickly learn to support any of the Unix-like systems managed by the Unix team.
- Good foundation and knowledge of Linux Network Internals
- Experience working on Identity Management System (FreeIPA, Active Directory, etc.)
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 9000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|