|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterAgensi Pekerjaan Asia Recruit Sdn Bhd
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Executive - Manager (Administration)
Finance/Accounting - Accounting/Finance
Finance/Accounting - Accounting
You will be in charge of the finance and operation, which involves managing the finance, making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Day-to-day accounting for the Malaysia entity, including processing payroll, accounts payable, expense report processing, etc.
- Prepare monthly Malaysia management accounts, and analytics using interactive dashboards.
- Monitor the entity's compliance with Malaysia Financial Regulation.
- Prepare monthly financial result and forecasts.
- Prepare year-end financial statements in compliance with Malaysia financial regulation and interacting with auditors to address interim and year end audit requests.
- Planning and organizing cash management, capitalization strategies and debt procurement.
- Strategic planning, execution and monitoring of foreign exchange and interest rate risk management including hedging.
- Managing and assist daily office operation.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
|Company Info||Hiring in the newly set up company in Malaysia|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00|
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well orally and in writing and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- 5+ years experience relevant to financial management.
- Adequately familiar with financial management, operation and accounting.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Monthly Salary : RM 10,000 - 15,000
※Around JPY 250K - 370K
※Living const in Malaysia is about half of Japan
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave