EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (Mainframe) - Programmer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
Are you a well-rounded C# / .NET Developer with 2-5 years of professional experience?
Join an exciting 6-8 month project in the finance industry for the development of new business software applications, completely re-engineering and improving on existing, critical business software currently in production.
Our Client: A global leader in consumer specialty insurance, specializing in travel, tuition, and assistance services.
Open Positions: 2 x senior developers and 2 x junior developers
Start Date: February 2021. **Candidates must be in Japan presently with a valid work visa.
Development of new business software applications, completely re-engineering and improving on existing, critical business software currently in production.
- Development utilizing C#, SQL and Entity Framework, .NET Core framework, Web API, MVC
- Version controls using Git and GitFlow
- Work effectively in a team environment that works in an agile and collaborative manner.
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders and contribute to a variety of projects in close collaboration with other business units.
- Participate in the client requirements definition, preparation of design documentation, design reviews, code reviews, development, testing, implementation and integration activities.
- Fault isolation, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis activities during system integration and testing.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance, and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of projects and IT services assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
1. IT Services
2. Project Management
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems continues to increase its local, regional, and global expertise. We have established offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
|Working Hours||09:00 - 18:00|
- Minimum 2 to 5 years software development experience using C#, SQL, HTML.
- Experienced in using Frameworks such as .NET Core and .NET in general.
Git and GitFlow
- Web API + MVC (or Razor or Blazor)
- Project experience and experience interacting with clients for requirements gathering/definition.
- Experienced writing software for business use.
- Unit Testing experience
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese both (Japanese is good to have).
Also good to have:
- CI/CD principles
- Methodology: Scrum or Kanban
※ Applicants must be residing in the Tokyo area with permission to work in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|