|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - Business Strategy Consulting
Legal/Patent - Legal (Compliance Officers)
Legal/Patent - Lawyer/Patent Attorney - In-house
〇 Planning and promotion of various projects for the advancement of anti-money laundering (AML) on a global basis
〇 System planning on the headquarters (Tokyo) side to maintain and improve the AML system at overseas bases
* Transfers between remote areas in Japan and overseas
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
The main offices are "indoor smoking cessation (there are places where indoor smoking is possible)", but it depends on the office
8: 40-17: 10
(Regular working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, break time 60 minutes)
1. Those who are willing to proactively promote projects that respond to domestic and overseas management issues
2. Those who have experience in banking business (especially experience in planning work at the headquarters) and who have experience in solving management issues with high organizational contribution and cooperation with the domestic and overseas environment in mind.
3. English ability (Available at a level where you can read English documents and communicate normally)
1. Laws (Criminal Proceeds Transfer Prevention Law, Foreign Exchange Law, etc.), knowledge related to money laundering and related work experience
2. ACAMS (Certified AML Specialist) Certification
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Salary increase, bonus: Yes
〇 Monthly salary: According to regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
〇 Allowance: Full commuting replenishment fee *, lunch fee subsidy *, etc.
* Based on regulations
〇 Overtime allowance, etc.
Employment, work accidents, health, welfare pension, etc.
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays)
New Year holidays
Paid leave, etc.
Full-time employment (no fixed period)
* There is a trial period (6 months)
* Salary is the same