|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - Financial Consulting
Finance/Accounting - CPA/Certified Tax Accountant
Finance/Accounting - Accounting/Finance
○ Various operations related to financial statements such as preparation of financial statements (including US GAAP)
○ Preparation of various disclosure documents and authority reports related to financial statements
○ Sophistication of settlement operations and process efficiency
○ Survey and research on accounting systems and accounting standards, compliance with new accounting standards, etc.
* There is a transfer between remote areas in each region of Japan and overseas.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
The main offices are "indoor smoking cessation (there are places where indoor smoking is possible)", but it depends on the office
8: 40-17: 10
(Regular working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, break time 60 minutes)
1. Accounting qualifications: CPA test passers (Japan and the US) or Nissho Bookkeeping Level 1 passers
2. Work experience: Sophisticated settlement of accounts, process efficiency, consulting, etc.
3. English ability: TOEIC 730 points or higher (US accounting TOEIC 800 points or higher)
4. IT skills: Excel VBA Basic, Access VBA Basic
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Salary increase, bonus: Yes
〇 Monthly salary: According to regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
〇 Allowance: Full commuting replenishment fee *, lunch fee subsidy *, etc.
* Based on regulations
〇 Overtime allowance, etc.
Employment, work accidents, health, welfare pension, etc.
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays)
New Year holidays
Paid leave, etc.
Full-time employment (no fixed period)
* There is a trial period (6 months)
* Salary is the same