|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Accounting - Tax Accounting
Finance/Accounting - CPA/Certified Tax Accountant
Consulting - Business Strategy Consulting
○ Various tax-related operations such as preparing tax returns
○ Planning and promotion of tax accounting and tax governance, etc.
○ Sophistication of settlement operations and process efficiency
* There is a transfer between remote areas in each region of Japan and overseas.
○ Planning and promotion of tax governance
○ Planning and promotion of international tax planning, etc.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
The main offices are "indoor smoking cessation (there are places where indoor smoking is possible)", but it depends on the office
8: 40-17: 10
(Regular working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, break time 60 minutes)
1. Tax qualifications: Those who passed the tax accountant examination or those who passed the subjects of the Corporation Tax Law
2. Work experience: Tax settlement / filing and process efficiency
3. English ability: TOEIC 730 points or more
4. IT skills: Excel VBA Basic, Access VBA Basic
Satisfy all of the following.
1. Those who passed the tax accountant examination
2. Work experience related to international tax planning (or consulting experience) or work experience related to international taxation and overseas tax management
3. English ability: TOEIC 860 points or higher (level at which you can speak at an English conference call)
1. Work experience at a foreign financial institution, work experience at a major tax accountant corporation
2. IT skills: standard PowerPoint creation, Excel VBA basic and above
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Salary increase, bonus: Yes
〇 Monthly salary: According to regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
〇 Allowance: Full commuting replenishment fee *, lunch fee subsidy *, etc.
* Based on regulations
〇 Overtime allowance, etc.
Employment, work accidents, health, welfare pension, etc.
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays)
New Year holidays
Paid leave, etc.
Full-time employee or contract employee (1 year renewal)
* There is a trial period (6 months)
* Salary is the same