|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMorgan McKinley K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Other
Marketing/PR - Business Development/Corporate Planning
The Marketing Head role will be the first Marketer in Japan, developing the business and marketing strategy from scratch.
[Role & Responsibilities]
- Work closely with the Content team in creating thought leadership material that will engage and create lead generation across all channels.
- Work with 3rd parties to develop partnerships, resulting in content having high visibility placements.
- Interviewing senior stakeholders within the business to produce written and visual finished content pieces in social media, whitepapers, blog post and landing pages,
- Create the strategy for the future development of overall marketing direction
- Develop and exceed KPI metrics
|Company Info||Large multinational Pre-IPO firm that is looking to expand its business in Japan. You will be part of a rapidly growing firm.|
- 4+ years experience in B2B Omnichannel marketing, digital marketing & lead generation
- Ability to develop content that is impactful across all omni channels.
- Startup mindset, proactive and prefers a challenge.
- Successful lead generation / revenue creation background in marketing
- Can strategize and explain that strategy to stakeholders
- Hands on is a must
- Team worker
- Flexible working style - can go with the change
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 17000K - JPY 20000K|