|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities - Research (Business/Market/Trust)
Finance/Bank/Securities - Funds Management/Hedge Fund
Finance/Bank/Securities - Analyst/Economist/Research
Monitoring (measurement, evaluation, reporting, etc.) work related to various risks and operational work related to risk governance, etc.
* There is a transfer between remote areas in each region of Japan and overseas.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
The main offices are "indoor smoking cessation (there are places where indoor smoking is possible)", but it depends on the office
8: 40-17: 10
(Regular working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, break time 60 minutes)
1. Work experience at financial institutions (securities, banks, insurance, AM companies, etc.) and consulting firms, etc.
2. Coordination, flexibility
Data creation / analysis
1. IT skills
(For business purposes, Excel (including VBA) / Access / PowerPoint, etc. are often used)
2. Practical experience in creating, analyzing, and processing various count data
3. Practical English ability (TOEIC 600 points or more) / Japanese ability (reading and writing) required
1. Quants-like background
2. Work experience in risk management and risk governance related work
3. English ability (TOEIC 800 points or more) / Japanese ability (reading and writing) required
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Salary increase, bonus: Yes
〇 Monthly salary: According to regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
〇 Allowance: Full commuting replenishment fee *, lunch fee subsidy *, etc.
* Based on regulations
〇 Overtime allowance, etc.
Employment, work accidents, health, welfare pension, etc.
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays)
New Year holidays
Paid leave, etc.
Full-time employment (no fixed period)
* There is a trial period (6 months)
* Salary is the same