|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMorgan McKinley K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Accounting - Audit & Risk Management
|Industry||IT - Other|
A major foreign financial technology company is seeking an auditor to join their growing office in Tokyo. A great opportunity for a junior, mid or senior career professional with an accounting / finance / audit background to move into the evolving fintech space.
- Our client is an established player in the digital asset exchange space and is expanding it's services and business operations globally, including Japan.
- They are seeking someone to work closely with audit colleagues overseas and local stakeholders in carrying out business & financial audit initiatives.
- This would include implementing group-wide frameworks in Japan, and fieldwork / testing on the efficacy of internal controls to help mitigate risk.
- Also undertaking periodical ICFR and SOX testing.
- Additionally they would be keeping abreast of regulations and best audit practices, and communicating with regulatory authorities.
|Company Info||Our client offers a flat and open culture with a stimulating and flexible atmosphere as well as good compensation benefits / rewards|
- At least 2-3 years experience in external or internal audit
- An ability to work well independently and with a broad array of stakeholders in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills in English & Japanese
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 11000K|