|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities - Investment Banking/M&A
Legal - Legal (Compliance Officers)
Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
We will take care of any of the following tasks according to your aptitude and experience.
(1) Public relations work (corporate / individual)
(2) Bank product planning and development, financial product development business
(3) Trust business / inheritance-related business
(4) Structured finance business
(5) Bond trading business
① Own account trading business for bonds, foreign exchange, swaps, etc.
② Yen bonds, foreign bonds, credit investment business, etc.
(6) International operations (overseas store strategy, overseas sales planning, etc.)
(7) IT, management department (compliance, legal affairs, CS promotion, corporate planning, risk management, public relations, human resources, etc.), etc.
* We also consider the careers of employees from a long-term perspective, and based on their experience and appropriateness, we have careers in various occupations.
* Corporate sales, product planning, corporate planning, headquarters functions, etc.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
The main offices are "indoor smoking cessation (there are places where indoor smoking is possible)", but it depends on the office
8: 30-17: 10 (Regular working hours: 7 hours 40 minutes, break time: 60 minutes)
* Existence of overtime work: Yes (about 30 hours of overtime per month)
* Working from home / remote work: Consultation is possible
* If a flextime system is introduced in the department where you work, follow the time operation. (Core time: None)
■ Required work experience:
・ Those who are from a bank and have experience as a manager
・ Those who have management experience
■ Welcome conditions:
・ Those who have experience in headquarters functions such as sales planning and public relations
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8500K Over|
* Monthly salary: Determined by regulations (ability, aptitude, etc.)
Salary increase: Once a year
Bonus: Twice a year
Health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, long-term care insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, employment insurance, welfare pension fund
Commuting allowance, family allowance, housing allowance, etc.
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid holidays, consecutive holidays, etc.|
Full-time employee (no fixed period)
There is a trial period (6 months)