|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterACS Japan K.K. / ACS Japan株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
Asia Japan Tokyo
Asia Japan Saitama
We are leading a search for an exciting Transition Manager role in the Infrastructure side.
• Plan, design and deliver projects for the organization.
• Conducting various phases of transition: Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase Scheduling & Planning Project requirements.
• Manage and track project progress and costs.
• Design, procure & deploy technology.
• Coordinating with various departments during the course of transition.
|Company Info||No Smoking|
• At least 7 years professional experience in IT Infrastructure.
• 2-3 years’ experience in Project Management.
• Ability to communicate how business issues may impact overall IT architecture and planning.
• ITIL certification preferred.
• Knowledge on PMP Methodologies.
• Japanese Language Skills: Business
• English Language Skills: Business
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 14000K - JPY 15000K|