|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterACS Japan K.K. / ACS Japan株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
Asia Japan Kanagawa
Our top consulting client is looking for an Applications Project Manager.
• Perform end-to-end project management for the assigned project - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
• Manage relationships with clients and collaborate to identify issues and propose solutions.
• Identify future potential issues and mitigate them.
• Manage project deliverables on time with quality and within budget.
• Motivate teams while showing cultural sensitivity and mentor second line.
|Company Info||No Smoking|
• Proven experience in delivery of large-scale global projects.
• At least 12 years’ experience in IT solutions.
• Capable of managing several ongoing product implementations across different clients.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Japanese Language Skills: Business
• English Language Skills: Business
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 12000K|