Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
Marketing/PR - Planning/Marketing
- As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for effectively driving console (e.g. PS5) & PC Gaming growth in Japan by providing key direction and support to distribution and direct partners. You'll work with the Marketing and HQ team on delivering the long-term strategy for the markets.
- Taking responsibility for each market, you'll support P&L, budget planning and exceed targets through distribution partners and direct accounts. Acting as the main point of contact, you'll develop with the Marketing team in cooperation brand building strategies that are fully relevant to each market and its target audience.
- You'll communicate and negotiate directly with accounts across the Japan and ensure that accurate rolling forecasts and orders are placed.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses.
- Contact new and existing customers within assigned territory to discuss needs and sell products.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales agreements
- Ensure national activities relay
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained and submit orders for processing
- Select the correct product mix and assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs and product specifications.
- Interacts with Accounting, Operations, Marketing and Sales staff to ensure product sold is delivered timely and invoiced accurately; resolves discrepancies to complete transaction.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Attending trade shows and conferences.
- Align selling strategies with overall strategic goals of the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Business field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5+ years demonstrated success selling consumer products in a growth organization, ideally video game related products.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, organization and follow through skills.
- Proven successful presentation, oral & written communication skills.
- Well developed organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in using office technology: MS Office, Excel, CRM software, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growth environment and manage multiple priorities.
- You are passionate about new technologies, the Web and video games
- You are fluent in English (oral and written) sufficient to communicate Ideally a passion for gaming, either PC or console!
- Good knowledge of key retailer & retailers within Japanese market
-The ability to influence, drive, challenge and motivate at all levels
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 12000K|