|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterPasona Tech, Inc./株式会社パソナテック
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
System development / PM
At a major telecommunications group company, you will work as a project manager (or leader) or upstream process SE in financial system development such as banking, securities, life and non-life insurance, and card systems.
■ Responsible work
(1) Requirements definition-upstream process of basic design
(2) Manufacturing (Java, C / C ++., PHP, etc.)
(3) Test phase (test design, test implementation)
* Project in charge: Many functions such as expansion, renewal, new projects, etc. of the currently operating system
■ Characteristics of duties
・ The main person in charge is one of the processes from requirement definition to comprehensive test / maintenance operation.
・ Because the trading company is a major company, you can gain a lot of experience.
・ You can improve your knowledge and skills through initiatives unique to finance.
・ You can participate in DX initiatives such as Fintech. In addition, you can acquire knowledge of regulations and regulations such as PCI DSS.
■ Development environment
・ OS… Linux, Windows
・ Language, tools, etc ... Java, PHP, etc.
・ Others ... SpringFW, CakePHP, etc.
|Company Info||Major telecommunications group company|
[Time] 9: 00-17: 30
* As a general rule, a flextime system is adopted (core time: 10: 00-14: 00)
■ System development experience in Java, C, C ++, PHP
■ Experience in Web system development
■ Welcome skills
・ Experience in financial system development
・ Experience as a project manager or leader
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K - JPY 6500K|
■ Salary details
Monthly salary 261,200 yen to 530,800 yen (including fixed overtime pay)
* This is the salary at the time of joining the company. The amount will be given preferential treatment in consideration of experience and ability.
* The above includes 15 hours of fixed overtime, and payment will be made regardless of whether or not there is overtime.
* Overtime charges exceeding 15 hours per month will be paid separately.
■ Salary increase once a year (July), bonus twice a year (June / December)
■ Holiday vacation
[Annual holiday 124 days] Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, holidays), summer vacation,
There is a year-end and New Year leave, paid leave, special leave, maternity leave / childcare leave / nursing leave system
■ Trial period: 3 months