|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterCornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
As a senior back-end engineer, you will not only do hands-on programming, but also lead the team and support junior members.
* Manage product issues
* Propose areas of improvements, lead future projects for new features and services
* Lead and design the current service, manage tasks of your own team and other teams
* Share your knowledge and improve product quality by teaching others
User Experience/Analytics SaaS company.
The company provides a service to clients which enables analysis of user behavior on client platforms (websites, mobile apps, etc.), providing data that can later be used to create business plans and marketing strategy.
With over a billion users already analyzed, you will be part of a rapidly growing company and be able to challenge yourself.
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
* English as a main language in the office, open seat design, flat environment, and diverse culture environment
* Great work and life balance, flex hours, remote work permitted and generous holidays
* Take on a leadership role, work on long-term projects and services using new technology
* Fantastic employee support with training and expat support
* Career progression in a growing company
|Working Hours||Flex time|
* Enterprise system development experience with Java or Python
* Public cloud development and operation experience using Docker and Kubernetes
* Project management experience
*** No Japanese language requirements. ***
【GOOD TO HAVE】
* Experience with Cassandra database construction and operation
* Experience building and operating data pipelines (Kafka etc.)
* Experience with CI / CD process construction and operation
* Conversation-level English (listening, speaking, reading, and writing)
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen Under JPY 14000K|
No dress code
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave