|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Mainframe) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
IT (Other) - Product Localization
|Industry||IT - Other|
The potential candidate will handle a global project (US & Japan) for product location and QA.
* Review the project to cater to local market (Japan) before product launch, and to provide unique project contend for the target market;
* Conduct in-depth research of the related Japanese market to select and emphasize end users' demands;
* Revise the language and format of the application if necessary;
* Develop basic/advanced software skills for application QA and localization;
* Organize field tests and analyze usage data, compile and present results.
* Related experience in product localization/ application development/QA / translation with international exposure;
* Advanced understanding of Windows 7/10, Microsoft Word and Excel;
* Familiar with Windows server environment;
* Fluent in both Japanese and English.
* Work from home scheme
* Flexible working hour with good work-life balance
* Free food & beverage is provided in office
* International and engaging working environment
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Company Info||Our client is one of the youngest yet profitable international IT firms, established in the US 10 years ago. They are leading in the market to develop theRPA technology. To cope with their business needs, the firm is now looking for aLocalization Project Coordinator for their Tokyo office.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 8000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社