|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterCornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Programmer
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
IT (Other) - Other
* Design/development/problem solving of recognition technologies
* Design/development/problem solving of anomaly detection via image input
AI company in Tokyo with mission to automate machinery, and implement Deep Learning into real-world solutions.
They develop software to automate machines, including small robots to large heavy equipment.
(This company takes active measurements against passive smoking.)
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
* Bilingual culture – Both native Japanese and non-Japanese speakers are welcome to apply
* Flexible work style, work from home
* Young, open-minded and flat culture!
* Work on new technology in AI, robotics, computer vision, deep learning!
|Working Hours||Flex time|
* Deep understanding in image/point recognition technology
* General knowledge of coding or hands-on experience
* Problem solving abilities and communication skills
【GOOD TO HAVE】
* PHD or relevant academic background, papers and patents that have made outstanding achievements
* Experience in Operations Support System
* Background such as: image processing, machine learning, algorithm, real industry experience for example in sports analysis, construction of 3D objects, Kaggle
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen Under JPY 10000K|
Work from home