IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Other
The Service Delivery Engineer may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical P1/P2 incident resolutions, and may perform administrative tasks, and checking the quality of inventory. The main tasks of a Service Delivery Engineer, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving and supporting the ETS Technology teams to plan and execute the Build, Release and Test of all future features on Technology stacks. This will include enabling best in class project teams as well as managing the active Service and retiring the legacy.
- The IT Service Delivery Management (SDM) team is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) to meet customer needs, responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships across their span of control and improve our services to maintain customer satisfaction.
- You are willing to take on the responsibility for managing service level agreements by ensuring that all services are delivered according to contractual commitments. You enjoy working closely with customers and know how to manage customer relationships to achieve the best results. Planning and organizing are two of your strong characteristics and you can see the bigger picture.
- The Service Delivery Engineer will be organised, customer focused, enthusiastic person to join the team who has excellent IT Technical support skills. First class customer service skills are needed, a good, calm, reassuring manner is essential with a strong attention to detail. You will be taking a variety of support calls, aiming to fix all technical issues remotely or over the telephone.
- You will be expected to communicate on daily basis with various customers (by chat, e-mail, phone and meetings) and resolve support and change requirement issues starting from P1/P2 incident management, problem assessment and gathering details, reproducing the problem, resolving the problem (on database level, server settings, network, supporting to resolving bugs in the code), designing a solution, and forwarding the bug resolving/new solution to ETS -Asia and development team after which follow-up is needed: wait for the solution, test it and deliver it to customer by arranging deployment on customer servers/environment.
Guideline for Work from Home:
ETS is part of Technology organization. We are continuously monitor COVID19 situation as well as considering WFH requirement at case by case. ETS is currently operating with WFH until Dec/31/2020
Required education, skills and experience
- The successful applicant will have an excellent knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems, Linux Operating Systems, Active Directory, Remote Control Support Tools, PC / Laptop & Printer Hardware plus knowledge of Build Technology/Imaging Tools. And knowledge of Middleware, Network and Databases.
- Some knowledge (and experience) of programming languages, enough to follow code execution, detect code errors, debug, and make minor fixes.
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, and IBM WebSphere, Tomcat
- Troubleshooting skills (patience and determination to find and solve problems)
- Independent and self-motivated and very thorough worker
- Good analytical skills
- Developed communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Fluent in Japanese and English speaking/listening and writing
- Some relevant experience will be considered as advantage
- Certifications in Project Management, Business Analysis and Project Assurance would be beneficial to performing this role
- Familiarity with ITIL v3 or 4 would be advantageous
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 13000K|