EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
Join a team of very dedicated technology professionals in the financial services industry, delivering Level 3 Core Technology Operations.
The Windows Server Operations team provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support the business functional requirements whilst managing associated risks. The team has presence in several cities across the globe including Tokyo and is responsible for the Windows Platform in close cooperation with the Engineering, IT Security, Service Desk, Application Support teams and third party vendors to handle escalations, provide documentation, resolve complex technical issues and implement new products across the plant.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Level 3 operational support and maintenance of the IT infrastructure to ensure operational stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available.
- Handle technical escalations from an L2 vendor managed services support team.
- Provide a secure environment, managing and mitigating risks.
- Resolve Incidents impacting hosts or systems.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes via problem management.
- Identify areas for automation and scripting wherever possible.
- Work with engineering groups to deliver value to customers.
- Testing new and changed components being introduced into the environment.
- Participating in the engineering and deployment of global products.
- Taking initiative to drive both local and global projects, from inception to deployment successfully, according to project timelines dictated by management.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Work with technologies at scale in a large environment with challenges that require creativity and deep technical knowledge
- Be part of a talented, highly diverse, global team applying Agile principles and a 'Follow the Sun' support model; in an environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Take advantage of flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home, as appropriate)
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of projects and IT services assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems is the place to utilize the skills you already have while arming yourself with those you’ll need in the future. Do you want to earn industry and vendor certifications? Go for it. We offer an incentive scheme designed to reward employees for their efforts and achievements in upgrading their skills.
Industry leaders for over twenty years, our passion for technology continues to drive us on to further expansion. Our team is 200 strong and home to some of the brightest talent in IT in Asia.
From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems continues to increase its local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our success over the years is thanks to our exceptional people and we always keep an eye out for those with the right attitude and skills.
Apply to join us and come see for yourself!
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed.
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00|
- Experience supporting Windows OS and Microsoft Applications, preferably at level 3, in a demanding, large networked global enterprise environment with at least 500 PCs and/or 100+ servers.
- In-depth understanding of Active Directory (Site. Domain, GPO, OU, Groups, Replication)
- Experience in supporting System Center, particularly SCCM, SCOM
- Support experience in DNS, DFSR, DFSN
- Working knowledge of Clustering technologies such as Microsoft Cluster
- Hardware support experience in HP, Dell, IBM hardware including driver, software and toolsets
- Task automation using scripting languages PowerShell, VB Script, Perl or equivalent.
- Strong technical ability in solving deep-level problems.
- Familiar with different tool sets including Sysinternal suites, Perfmon, GPresult, Network Monitor/Wireshark.
You might also have:
- Experience working in a large financial environment
- Proficiency in T-SQL and SQL Server administration skills
- AppSense Environment Manager
- NAS (NetApp)
- SAN (EMC & Hitachi)
- Experience operating BigFix and creating fixlets
- ITIL-based service management
※ Applicants must be residing in the Tokyo area with permission to work in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|