|This posting is managed by:||ACS Japan K.K. / ACS Japan株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
Asia Japan Kanagawa Yokohama
Asia Japan Saitama
A global manufacturing company is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for their ongoing migration project in Japan.
• Perform the role of Project Manager for Infrastructure Migration Program
• Develop and manage project plan, and coordinate activities of project with various IT and business stakeholders.
• Manage risks, issues, and dependencies of the project
• Coordinate with all IT stakeholders and conduct project status reporting
|Company Info||No Smoking|
• Confident on Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture.
• Experience of large complex post-merger transformation.
• Strong project management experience
• Japanese Language Skills: Fluent
• English Language Skills: Business
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|