International SOS Japan LTD
Health/Nursing - Other
Medical/Pharmaceutical/Bio/Fabric/Food - QA/QC
Medical/Pharmaceutical/Bio/Fabric/Food - Other
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• The Near Patient Quality Assurance Lead (NPQAL) is responsible, on behalf of the Head of Clinical Quality for driving patient quality through continuous improvement in service experience design, implementation and analysis in the near patient teams.
• The NPQAL will develop relationships with the Military Treatment Facilities, beneficiaries and purchased care provider offices in order to support the quality assurance function.
• They will design and follow initiatives to enhance customer experience through monitoring of survey results, undertaking focused reviews, trending and analysis of reports and monthly quality reporting.
• They will support the near patient clinical team to capture updated clinical outcome data from providers.
• Working with the local GAN members, Near patient teams and TRICARE Relationship Managers will assess and report on the quality and safety of providers up to and including auditing and credentialing TRICARE providers in a given area.
The NPQAL will lead quality initiatives and processes and oversight of customer service / service recovery responses, in partnership with the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) Program Management Office (PMO), in Germany. The NPQAL will help ensure that documentation of complements, complaints, grievances and potential quality incidents are captured in the TOP customer feedback system (Riskman360) in order to monitor and provide feedback on customer service.. Quality assurance reviews on specific core processes will be conducted in accordance with the TOP contract. These functions will help ensure consistency of safe and effective service delivery to the beneficiaries.
The NPQAL is responsible for driving support for the TOP Quality Oversight Plan and Quality Management/ Quality Improvement Plan (QM/QI). This is done through the collection, collation and analysis of provider level data relating to the quality outcome program. They will work closely with TOP regional staff to undertake reviews and to develop and track corrective action plans that result from investigations of Grievances, Quality Incidents, customer feedback and defect trends.
The NPQAL will support the Lead Country Physician in raising and maintaining the quality of the near patient nurses assessments through case reviews and case feedback.
All activities will be undertaken in strict compliance with HIPPA and other Privacy Regulations
• The NPQAL will lead quality initiatives and processes and oversight of customer service / service recovery responses, in partnership with the In country teams.
• The NQPAL will ensure that documentation of complements, complaints, grievances and potential quality incidents are captured in the TOP customer feedback system (Riskman360). and track corrective action plans that result from investigations of Grievances, Quality Incidents, customer feedback and defect trends
• The NPQAL is responsible for driving support for the TOP Quality Oversight Plan and Quality Management/ Quality Improvement Plan (QM/QI) through the collection, collation and analysis of provider level data relating to the quality outcome program.
• The NPQAL will support the Lead Country Physician in raising and maintaining the quality of the near patient nurses assessments through case reviews and case feedback.
• The NPQAL will support provider visits to develop relationships with the provider quality team, to support GAN visits and to drive the regular update of clinical outcome data from providers.
• In consultation with the Clinical Quality Assurance and Innovation Lead and the Head of Clinical Quality define, implement and administer key service quality guidelines and procedures
• Set targets for improvements in service quality to drive up standards in beneficiary satisfaction and safety of care.
• Implement proactive service quality improvement plan and initiatives, ensuring all parties understand their role in the plan
• Ensure beneficiary expectations are met from start to finish and work with PCSPS and Near Patient Teams where PREMS describe poor beneficiary centric care.
• Assists with targeted training of employees to ensure consistent and high-quality levels of customers service support
• Conduct regular internal reviews on service delivery through case reviews, clinical audits providing feedback to the teams, The in Country Physician and the TOP quality Team.
• Work with Global TOP Head of Quality to ensure appropriate capacity and support in place to complete audits and conduct workshops/focus groups.
• Collaborate with other members of the TOP Quality Organization in preparing and implementing training and development plans and in mentoring Country team.
• Work in partnership with Eurasia-Africa Quality team and the TRICARE Training Manager in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). These must conform to any similar TRICARE SOP’s. Assure that all appropriate personnel are trained on all SOP’s and that SOP’s are readily assessable to them.
• Participate in projects related to quality improvement initiatives.
To pioneer the international health & security risk services sector.
ー Our visionー
To be the world's leading health and security risk services company.
ー Our valuesー
We work with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork to serve our clients.
We are committed to apply our professional expertise to deliver great quality services to our clients.
We treat all our stakeholders with respect and integrity in order to earn their trust.
We care about the interest of all our stakeholders and aim to make a real difference to their lives.
【Measures against public smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
9:00-17:30（1 hour lunch break）
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication skills: Exercises discretion and judgment when providing feedback, guidance and clarification to ensure the relationship is protected
• Converses both verbally and written in English
• Identifies and acts on potential problems and / or difficulties.
• Demonstrate appropriate listening skills
• Demonstrates effective problem solving skills and lateral thinking.
• Able to work under pressure and to prepare accurate and timely reports in line with the requirements of the TOP
• Ability to provide clear and concise written updates
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge or familiarity with the TRICARE Overseas Program (preferred)
• Computer savvy and able to learn/adapt to International SOS specific software programs
• Customer service oriented
• Empathetic and able to positively influence the customer journey experience
• Team player
• Has initiative, takes responsibility.
【Required Work Experience 】
• Graduate nurse with a minimum of 3 years nursing experience
• Experience in one or more of the following fields:
o Healthcare quality management/assurance.
o Medical facility accreditation in one or more areas
o Implementation or conducting of medical facility or departmental review/audit programs
o Medical facility administration in provision of healthcare services
o Medical outsourcing of services to provider network
o Healthcare network development / management
o Familiarity/experience with international healthcare - either working/interfacing in international healthcare environment
o Healthcare insurance or medical/travel assistance in area of managed healthcare utilizing provider networks
【Travel / Rotation Requirements】
• This position will require travel within AOR
• This position may also require international travel
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Membership accommodation system
Sports club discount system
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, Paid holidays,（first 6 months, 1st year 15 days)|
3 minutes walk from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line,
3 minutes walk from the Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi Line
7 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line via Akasaka Mitsuke Station