|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterLeverages Co., Ltd.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Sales Engineer/Service Engineer
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Quality Control
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
|Industry||Industrial Equipment/Heavy Electrical Machinery/Facility Equipment|
• Responsible for efficiently handling and resolving technical issues which have been passed on by L0 support team
• Ensure timely and effective action as per decided work flow basis priority and severity for each ticket
• Ensure maximum issues are resolved without L3/R&D involvement
• Ensure adherence to committed SLA's for each reported issue.
• Follow ticketing SOP's and ensure tickets are being generated for R&D with all relevant technical details captured
for every issue
• Follow internal escalation matrix basis severity and resolution time
• Ensure all relevant site-specific technical documentation as well documentation regarding new product lines/or
features are accurately captured shared with Client Service team
• Support Client Service Manager (CSM) in developing eminently capable and technically competent team of service
engineers and technicians
• Responsible for creating and monitoring software and hardware component wise reliability metrics for each
• Should develop framework to predict potential/future failures and ensure requisite preventive measures are
• Responsible to properly track spare parts consumption and site keep site inventories up to date
• Should develop a deep understanding of customer’s operation (process flows) to ensure customer satisfaction
• Participate and conduct customer trainings in local language for operation and hardware
• Willingness to travel and working on extended hours on need basis
Global company that modernizes order fulfillment through Artificial Intelligence-driven software and
AI-driven mobile robots built together so they cooperate in deciding on and executing warehouse activities
that maximize payoffs and minimize trade-offs to create the highest yield.
The company’s Always-Solving fulfillment operating system GreyMatter considers predictive and real time data regarding orders, promises, inventory, shipping windows, and resources to orchestrate how workers and the Company’s Ranger series of robots work together across a warehouse to keep Inventory in Motion and accelerate fulfilling the right orders at the right time.
The company experts help organizations master fulfillment in the Age of Immediacy so they keep promises, capture more revenue, save money on fulfillment and improve the work experience for warehouse employees.
|Working Hours||09: 00-18: 00|
• Graduate in Electronics / Computed Science / Mechanical / Mechatronics with 1-3 years’ experience
• Strong Hardware (HW) electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills with relevant experience.
• Basic working understanding of Linux
• Ability to review system logs for troubleshooting
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
• Exposure into Scripting (Python / Shell) will be an advantage.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese & English language
• Ability to view challenges objectively and take a rational approach toward solving them with an analytic mindset
• Ability to work collaboratively across organizational boundaries
• Position to be based out of Tokyo
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6500K Over|