|This posting is managed by:||
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Sales Engineer
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
・ Development of technical service capabilities for service teams and channel partners in the Japanese market.
・ Responsible for proposal sales of in-house products for Japan, product introduction, problem solving online, and training implementation, support and management for customers.
・ Responsible for human resource development of in-house service channels in Japan and technical support and management for major projects.
|Company Info||Foreign-affiliated-Planning, development and manufacturing of network products|
Those who have more than 5 years of work experience in Japanese companies and are familiar with Japanese business culture.
1. Those who are fluent in Japanese * (N1 or above) and who can communicate in Chinese
* Listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
Those who have more than 2.5 years of work experience in Japanese companies and are familiar with Japanese business culture
3. Bachelor's degree or above, infrastructure, science and engineering major
4. Those who have team management skills and communication skills, can cooperate with the team, and want to take on challenges
5. Priority is given to those who have the following qualifications or abilities
・ Cisco CCNA / CCNP or those who have the same qualifications as other companies
・ Those who have practical experience on the front line
・ Those who can speak English (listening, speaking, reading and writing skills)
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Chinese Level||Business Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 15000K|
* Preferential treatment based on experience and skills: salary increase once a year, bonus twice a year
・ Complete with social insurance
・ Business trip allowance, commuting allowance (up to 50,000 yen / month), etc.
Two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, condolence leave *) According to the workplace
★ 124 days of annual holidays ★
★ Paid leave digestion rate of 80% or more ★