Universal Paper Co. LTD
Marketing/PR - Business Development/Corporate Planning
Marketing/PR - Research & Analysis
Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
|Industry||Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)|
1. Develop and/or refine and execute Marketing strategies that meet the objectives and goals of the Organization through below activities.
i. Analyze market (both consumers/shoppers and trades) trends as well as environment surrounding us through research, market data, trade customers visit and so on.
ii. Deeply dive into consumer insights.
iii. Clearly articulate key business drivers to raise sell-through.
2. Execute the right tactics to realize Marketing strategies.
i. Manage the brand/product portfolio, from New Product Development (NPD) to existing product improvement, which fits the market we are competing.
ii. Lead NPD process from portfolio planning, concept and USP development, package development, trial production, and go-to-market planning and execution.
iii. Develop pricing and channel strategies and tactics together with Sales Planning team.
3. Manage overall profit and loss for all the brands and products.
i. Plan annual marketing budget and manage actual spending to keep healthy P&L.
ii. Help Supply Chain and Sales to deliver the right forecast figures to mills especially for new products.
iii. Organize product development and phase-in/out including discontinuation to minimize the loss.
4. Follow and continuously improve Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) for Marketing-related activities together with Communication Manager and his/her section.
ii. Research and data analysis
iii. Brand development initiatives (both ATL and BTL)
5. Communicate internally to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, strategies and executions.
6. Other relevant duties that might be assigned in the future.
We are a company that sells domestic paper imported from APP Group's overseas factories in Japan.
It is a surprisingly "familiar" company that manufactures and sells "Hello" and "Sarasa" that you can see in everyday life, and "LIVI", a commercial product.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
1. Strong analytical and project management skills
2. Good business acumen and creative outlook
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills (persuasive & diplomatic)
4. Wide knowledge of marketing techniques and concepts
5. Ability to motivate and inspire related parties
- Strong leadership
- Drive for results, resilient, persistent, passionate, innovative and having a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of consumer marketing
- At least more than 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably FMCG.
- 2yrs+ experience in leading product development (NPD) from planning to delivery.
- Digital executions and tracking, media planning
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 10000K|
The annual income is determined according to experience and skill, so it is possible that it will exceed 10 million yen.
We will present it at the interview considering the experience and skill.
Complete social insurance
Full transportation expenses
Year-end and new year
Employment of regular employees
*Probation period (6 months)
|Nearest Station||7 minutes walk from each line Gotanda Station|