|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Investment Banking/M&A
Sales/AE - Financial Product & Service Sales
Sales/AE - Manufacturing Sales
You will be required to perform a series of operations related to M & A of overseas mid-sized companies and SMEs (all stages of sourcing operations, consultation reception, proposals, company evaluation, matching, contract drafting, condition adjustment, closing, etc.).
■ I will be working at the Tokyo head office for about 1 to 3 years.
■ After gaining experience in Japan, I plan to be stationed overseas.
■ There are overseas business trips about two or three times a month (after the ban on overseas travel is lifted)
|Company Info||Based in Singapore in 2016, we are currently expanding into Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. Currently, we own more than 100 M & As of overseas companies, and we are currently supporting the conclusion of about 10 cross-border deals annually. We are looking for new members for further growth.|
9:00-17:30 (Regular working hours: 7 hours 30 minutes)
Break time: 60 minutes
Overtime work: Yes
• College graduate or above
• Daily conversation-English proficiency at business level (English is used at meetings)
• Those who are enthusiastic about practicing M & A operations of small and medium-sized enterprises
• Welcome inexperienced people, no expertise required
[Experience that can be utilized]
• Experience in consulting and proposal-based sales
• Experience of expatriate at banks, securities companies, trading companies, etc.
• Experience in investment banking, including underwriting
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 12000K|
* The salary will be decided in consideration of the salary level of the previous job, work experience, etc.
* Including overtime allowance for 50 hours
<Monthly salary + 2 bonuses + incentive with no upper limit>
<Salary revision once a year>
[Assumed first year annual income]
5-12 million yen
2 days a week
Paid vacation 10 to 20 days
120 days off
2 days a week (Saturday several times a year), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer vacation, condolence vacation, etc.
|Nearest Station||Tokyo Station|