|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterHALO Inc. / 株式会社ハロ
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
You will be involved in the development of your own product for a group of popular Real Estate tech company!
As a tech lead, you are responsible for following:
- Technology selection across multiple services
- Raise the technical level of the development team as a tech lead
Server Side: Ruby
Framework: Ruby on Rails
Front-end: React, Vue.js
Infrastructure: AWS (using EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, SES, ELB, CloudFront, CloudSearch, ElasticCache, Ecs, Fargate, etc.), GCP (using Kubernetes Engine, BigQuery, etc.)
[Main development flow]
The project team decides the development task, and we are developing according to Github Flow.
The digestion of tasks is not managed by strict scrum, but tasks are loosely managed on a weekly basis with wrike and shared among members.
Monitoring tool: StatusCake
Alert management: opsgenie
Infrastructure: Aws Ecs
Document sharing: esa, google drive, GoogleApps
Project management: wrike
Error monitoring: Sentry
[Working environment and career advancement]
It is a team of 3 engineers and 1 designer.
We develop according to the scrum development method. Since the number of people is small, the designer may develop the front end, and the engineer is in charge of all of the infrastructure, server side, and front end, and we are developing by making the most of each other's strengths.
There are many exchanges between teams, and there are cases such as proposing issues from the engineer side. It is a place where "full stack engineers" can play an active part in a broad sense.
[A system and benefits that make it easy to work are complete! ]
Work-at-home system: You can work from home to provide childcare and nursing care.
Flex system: We have introduced a full flex system with no core time for all employees.
Qualifications allowance: The allowance will be provided to qualified holders such as home building and real estate consulting masters.
Self-study support system: The company will bear up to 30,000 yen per year for book purchase costs and external seminar participation costs.
Super flex system (no core time)
Average working hours: 10:00-19:00
- Work experience in Ruby on Rails or similar framework (Django, laravel, etc.)
- Work experience with React or Vue.js
- Work experience of using Docker
- Work experience in AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, SES, ELB, CloudFront, OpsWorks, CloudSearch, ElasticCache, ...etc.) or GCP (using BigQuery, etc.)
- Experience involved in development project with multiple people (any size)
- Technology selection experience, tech lead experience
- Experience launching Zero to One Web service(s)
- Experience not only as an engineer but also in other areas of the business
- N1/higher or equivalent Japanese language ability (Team management does not require much, but communication ability necessary for raising the technical level of members)
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 10000K|
|Complete social insurance, maternity leave, maternity leave, housing allowance (payment of 20,000 or 30,000 yen within a radius of 3 km), nursing leave for children, nursing leave, qualifying allowance for all employees, and many other systems and leave|
Two days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)