IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Programmer
Creative (Media Related) - Game Programming & Editing
Developer is responsible for requirements analysis, design, documentation, support, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of new integrated software solutions in addition to growing and supporting a team of engineers supporting these initiatives.
You will work with external customers and partner companies in support of custom integrations of software products into customer systems. You will use your extensive experience and sound judgement to work internally with other team members, senior engineers, program managers, and the sales staff to design quality solutions that meet customer requirements, time frames, and align with our product capabilities. You will be looked upon as the key point of contact with many customers and on internal initiatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
● Design, modify, develop, and support custom integrations of software products and technologies into customer systems
● May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist
● Expert ability to advise customers’ on the best way to use/integrate technology
● Build a deeper understanding of how products can be best leveraged within
customer use cases, providing reasoned feedback to Product Management and Development on both customer usage of products and general industry trends.
● Directly support technical proposals by providing technical estimations for statements of work, liaise with the development team, business development and the customer feedback
● Support business development by giving product demonstrations to customers and supporting trade shows or events
● Japanese citizen
● Speaks Japanese natively and English fluently
● Eligible for a security clearance in Japan
● Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● C/C++ development (minimum 10 years)
● Strong knowledge and experience in 3D Mathematics and 3D modelling tools
● Strong knowledge and experience with game engine technology and software development
toolkits used for the development of realtime rendering and simulation solutions.
● Deep experience of working with customers to understand their technical requirements
● Training and Simulation Industry experience highly desirable
● Game industry experience highly desirable
● Excellent communication skills with fluent English
● Willingness to travel up to ~50% of the time including travel abroad
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 10000K|