|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterHALO Inc. / 株式会社ハロ
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
[About the Job]
We're looking for an engineer for a fast-growing health tech company!
We are looking for someone who wants to work with a team that combines the wisdom of doctors and different industries to create a service that "reinvents medicine".
This is an open position with responsibility for service development in each of our group's businesses.
Responsibilities and assignment will be determined based on your orientation and aptitude as well as the status of the organization. Depending on the situation, you may be asked to oversee development as a lead engineer or to manage members.
- Develop new functions for existing services (usability improvement, scalability improvement, etc.)
- Planning and develop new services
- Proactively adopt new languages and tools
It can also be adopted by members' suggestions.
- This company stands for Engineer-friendly culture.
- Technical study support up to 120,000 yen per person per year, dev-camp available
- high spec PC and display will be provided
|Working Hours||9:30-18:30 *Flextime system (core time 11:00-15:00) *Engineer/designer has discretionary labor system|
- Experience in web application development with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in creating tests using RSpec, etc.
- Code review experience
- Experience working with Japanese colleagues in a Japanese company
- We are upgrading Ruby on Rails and related RubyGems on a regular basis.
- Develop and publish RubyGems.
- Development experience with GitHub Flow
- Contributing to the OSS
- Experience leading projects
- Experience of holding and presenting workshops
- You are technically inquisitive and have published your output on GitHub, etc.
- Able to work constructively in the development of new services while maintaining close communication with the marketing and planning staff.
- Willing to be involved in the planning, design, development, operation, and repair of our services in a consistent manner.
- You must be a leader in Ruby on Rails and want to work with us to create a team and culture.
- People who can work with a sense of purpose in socially meaningful work
- Those who share our philosophy and human resource values.
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 6000K|
Various social insurance (welfare pension, health insurance, employment insurance, workmen's accident insurance)
Childcare leave system
Health checkup Online medical consultation (first call)
Two days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
New Year holiday