EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
The Site Reliability Engineer is a key part of a multicultural and multi-disciplinary team to contribute to the continuous development of our client’s online apps and web sites.
As an EIRE Systems consultant you’ll be deployed onsite at our client's Tokyo head office to deliver the following professional IT Services:
- Responsibility for developing applications and tools to be used for maintaining, operating, and optimizing the data pipeline.
- Performing system-wide analysis and diagnosis for capacity planning, performance tuning, and reliability
- Close collaboration with applications engineers, end-user support personnel, and product teams to provide technical support.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed.
|Working Hours||09:00 - 17:30|
- Applications development in Go, Java, and/or Python.
- Solid experience architecting distributed data systems
- System administrator-level support for applications running in Linux.
- Managing systems at the infrastructure level – bare-metal and cloud-base
- Testing systems functionality, redundancy/fail-over, mitigation.
- Experience with a configuration management tool like Ansible and/or Chef.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems, defining SLAs, SLOs, and SLIs.
- Working with databases/data stores: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB
- Setup, test, and monitor distributed relational databases
- Experience with timeseries databases
- CI/CD using Jenkins and Artificatory. Maintaining build pipelines for applications developed in Java, NodeJS, and Scala.
- Maintaining and operating applications containerized in Docker.
- Good communication skill both verbal and written. Technical documentation
English Requirement: Business Level
Japanese Requirement: Not Required
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|