|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterNext Move K.K. / ネクストムーブ株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
- Mid size Business Intelligence related consulting company, offers stability.
- Well respected company – With new exciting projects
- Cutting Edge Products – BI and ML focused
- Exciting, forward looking and good team environment
- Looking for a JR to mid level PMO with experience on IT projects
Our client is a Data (BI) and Machine Learning (ML) related consulting company with 300+ employees. Due to great benefits and team environment, peopel rarely leave.
● Stable career with flexible working hours and a chance to grow your career. They are forward thinking and offer annual salary reviews and knowledge sharing benefits.
● They have exciting projects with large global clients and are also partners with leading technology companies that offer Business Intelligence/Data related tools.
A new PMO unit has been created to offer cross-sectional communication and help offer project support to engineers and consultants due to company growth. Currently due to several new exciting projects within Business Intelligence & Data, a PMO is needed to help improve processes.
■ Support projects by implementing quality reviews and quality control regarding project proposals.
■ Support pre sales and consultants about contract negotiations to help improve profit and loss. (Change in the future to be involved directly in contract negotiation)
■ Promote project management methodologies and help improve project management knowledge
Grow your career and learn all sorts of new skills and knowledge related to BI from industry leaders.
If you are interested in supporting projects as a PMO please apply to receive more details.
■ Experience supporting projects as a PMO
■ Experience working on technical related projects as a PMO or experience working as a engineer/developer
■ Strong communicators who enjoy talking with various stake holders.
■ Fluent Japanese ability (JLPT N1)
Good to have
■ Experience working with Data Utilization or Business Intelligence tools
■ Experience in proposal management
■ Project Management certificates such as PMP or knowledge of PM methodologies such as agile or waterfall.
If you value working in a team or have an interested in the IT industry this is a great opportunity to improve your skill set and grow your career.
|English Level||Minimum Communication Level (TOEIC 225-470)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|