EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (Mainframe) - Database SE
The Database Applications Developer is a key part of a multicultural and multi-disciplinary team to contribute to the continuous development of our client’s Cloud Platform; a platform that supports a huge amount of traffic for multiple lines of business, including core e-commerce services and a wide variety of other internet services.
As an EIRE Systems consultant you’ll be deployed onsite at our client's Tokyo head office to deliver the following professional IT Services:
- Application Development to support Database Administrator's day-to-day work.
- Automate Infrastructure construction
- Develop and Configure standardized monitoring system for all DB products
- Automate backup and restore of database
- Develop management support tools for trouble shooting, performance tuning, etc.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed.
|Working Hours||09:00 - 18:00|
- Application development using Python or Ruby
- Relational Databases - MySQL or Oracle
- Linux operations / system administration skills
- Web application development experience working within an Agile framework
- DevOps skills - e.g. configuration management using Chef or Ansible; CI/CD using Jenkins or equivalent; understanding of container technology and immutable infrastructure and development of tools for visualizing large-scale metrics and log collection
- NoSQL products like Cassandra and Couchbase
English Requirement: Business Level
Japanese Requirement: Not Required
※ Eligible applicants should be based in Japan or eligible to work in Japan and able to be on the ground in Tokyo for the duration of the assignment.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|