|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
|Industry||IT - Other|
One of my top clients are looking for an experienced candidate to join their well built IT team to lead the projects for all over Japan. The project manager need to Implement projects based on the policies, processes, templates, and systems to efficiently and effectively define, maintain, monitor, and measure benefits of global IT programmes and projects.
The successful project manager will:
* Manage Projects and Programmes for IT function.
* Manage multiple projects and programmes with oversight over the programme and project teams
* Handle the change management required to successfully implement projects within headquater and the various affected subsidiaries.
* Lead teams and meetings as required to implement and operate Global IT Programme and Project Management.
* Create and maintain a team environment that is built on trust and collaboration and facilitates open communication and transparency.
* Manage the day-to-day execution of the programme governance and reporting processes including timely escalation of programme issues and risks.
* Be an internal subject-matter-expert and leader on IT Software Application or Development projects.
* High fluency in English, both spoken and written. For example, must be able to understand native speakers with different accents speaking at full speed on telephone and video conferences, be able to lead overseas workshops and meetings in English, etc.
* Demonstrated experience and capability in successful structured IT Application Project and Programme Management at a large multi-national company. 5 -10 years experience, preferably with a mix of telecommunications industry and vendor experience.
* Very strong communication skills, sufficient to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders about their projects.
* Positive, can-do approach to work with strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
* Able to prioritize, focus, and function when under time pressure and handling multiple tasks.
* Must demonstrate specific experience planning and managing Application projects or programmes of $3-5M+ annual spend.
* Yearly salary up to 14M
* Great exposure to global projects
* Good career up
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chloe Wu on +81 3 6832 8653
|Company Info||My client is a strong Japan-oriented company originally but now become more and more international. They have over 400 branches around the world and the businsss covers telecom, software, manufacturing, etc.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 14000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社