Ciena Communications Japan Co., Ltd.
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
Consulting - IT Network Consulting
Customer Service - Customer Support
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for development and nurturing the relationships of Ciena’s Top Customers. The Success Manager promotes retention, loyalty and advocacy by developing & driving a World Class Customer Experience. The Success Manager is the primary contact for customer intake, onboarding, contract management and issues prevention, creating a near effortless journey throughout the customers lifecycle.
Customer Success is absolutely vital to Ciena’s long-term growth & profitability. We will be successful when our customers recognize they are receiving tangible value from Ciena products and services.
• Closely collaborating with Sales to facilitate a positive and welcoming onboarding experience for our customers making sure expectations are documented, mutually agreed, and 100% achievable
• Develop Customer Playbooks that define and document Key Success Indicators based on defined Customer Persona’s, Customer engagement plans, and a comprehensive Customer Success Strategic Plan.
• Drive and influence value, usage and adoption of our products and services using analytics and best practices.
• Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the Services organization and company.
• Establish yourself as the de facto trusted advisor with all customers by developing rock solid customer relationships across your customer’s business including Engineering, Operations, Finance, Procurement, and Implementation.
• Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
• Working with our delivery teams and closely monitoring Customer Success Indicators, ensure that post sales issues are proactively identified and resolved prior to customer realization or impact
• Act as the quarterback for product and services challenges & escalations; ensuring that all services delivery commitments are exceeded and that Ciena delivers a world class customer service experience whereby our customers are delighted.
• Provides timely information on progress towards major issue resolution and facilitates that resolution by bringing together the appropriate functional leads.
• Ensures implementation of a procedure to prevent problem reoccurrence and/or recommends products or services to better meet the customer’s needs
• Working collaboratively with our Sales Team, facilitate accurate, on time renewals with identified new services driving improved outcomes for our customers (360° Motion)
• Establish a cadence to keep internal and external stakeholders updated on business and operational progress with periodic review sessions.
Success will evidence itself in the following ways:
• Expanded account revenue through cross-sell and up-sell
• Influence Ciena Services value through retention, higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall customer health scores
• Lead new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
• Defined and established operational tracking metrics for team and customer
Ciena Corporation is a global manufacturer of communications network equipment and solutions, with expertise in Packet-Optical Transport, Packet-Optical Switching, Carrier Ethernet, and Network Support Services.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
A highly energetic and relationship driven customer facing individual who is knowledgeable about the technology marketplace, dynamics, and trends and wants to make an impact on the future of communications.You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across multiple business functions and geographies.You bring to the organization the following competencies:
• Leadership qualities with high integrity.
• Out of the box thinker – Change Agent
Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Ideal a combined background of both pre-sales and post-sales experience
Strong analysis skills and a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with ability to translate data into actionable insights.
• Relentless passion to drive business growth
Demonstrated years of retaining and delighting customers in a large product and services organization spanning regional countries in the technology sector, preferably in Optical, Packet and/or Network Automation
• Breadth of technology, Services and strong business acumen.
• Strong business judgment and ability to think through complex business issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred or relevant years work experience.
Min 10+ years in technology industry in a customer engagement senior role, preferred proven strong Services and Customer facing role experience
• Excellent communication & presentations skills
Interface and manage all levels of a matrix global organization
• Proven track record of working directly with customers under challenging circumstances.
This position is perfect for
・A dynamic personality that is collaborative, empathetic, passionate, and customer focused.
・Someone with a results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action and a relentless passion for increased revenue and growth
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 13000K
（Monthly Salary Range: JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 666.667K - JPY 1083.333K *Divided into12month ）
|Nearest Station||Tokyo Station|
This posting is managed by:
Ciena Communications Japan Co., Ltd.