|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterRGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Marketing/PR - IT/System Planning
Creative(Internet Related) - Web Producer/Web Director
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
This person will manage projects from the viewpoint of resources, quality, schedule, and priority while using a simple and smart customer experience as a guideline.
- Analyze business needs from customer feedback, access, and user test results.
- Collaborate with business operations, marketing, and IT departments to decide the scope, schedule, priority of business requirements, manage progress of projects, review deliverables, etc.
- Project management (Agile development)
- Test management (Plan and execute UAT)
- Report results, progress, issues, etc.
- Create analysis file
|Company Info||Part of “the world's No.1 insurance brand”! Market leading insurance/asset operation groups in 58+ countries and regions.|
9:00 to 17:30
Actual work 7.5 hours
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Business level English (TOEIC 700 points); Daily conversation level Japanese (N3)
- Previous experience in consulting/project management in web system development. Web directors and UX designers welcome!
- Overseas experience, leadership experience, Agile/Waterfall experience
- Experience in business analysis (WEB access analysis tools)
- Experience in financial industry and venture companies is a plus.
- Logical thinking, communication skills, proactive attitude.
- Understanding business operations, marketing, and IT departments.
- Flexibility to absorb new technologies and ideas, and output appropriately.
- Ability to manage risk, and propose solutions without fear of failure.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
|Salary evaluation once a year, bonus twice a year, performance bonus, social insurance complete, retirement allowance system, property savings system, shareholding system|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
RGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)