|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterINBOUND TECHNOLOGY CO.,Ltd /インバウンドテクノロジー株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
• Work closely with our product team to customize the payment experience
• Prototype new and redesign features
• Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
• Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
[About the company]
Our core mission is to bring a revolution in the ways millions of people to make payments with the speed. Creating and providing the error/bug-free, scalable payment platform is very complex, so things happens very fast every day at our company but it is such an encouraging and challenging environment for engineers like you!
Safe environment that engineers can focus on product developments. Our team is composed of people from different culture, background, knowledge and skills mingled and working together to build the best platform from scratch is definitely the excitement.
I believe that being able to work on many different components is appealing to new engineers to join us. This is once in a lifetime experience, so give it a try.
|Working Hours||10:00am to 18:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m＋1 hour lunch break from 12pm to 13pm in principle)|
• Deep understanding of modern mobile development
• Strong in Object Oriented design and Kotlin
• Experience with the Android development
• Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
• Familiarity with integration of Rest API
• Strong sense of ownership
• At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience.
• Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests
• Knowledge of performance optimization
• Ability to communicate with product members and other development team in English
• Familiarity with Agile development
• Experience integrating and development payment service
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
• Salary Increase: Reviewed based on performance evaluation and PayPay's business performance.
NOTE: In principle, you will be reviewed for a raise once in a year.
Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance,) defined contribution pension system (TBC) and etc.
Saturdays and Sundays. National holidays. Year end holidays from December 29th to January 4th.
Annual paid leave, congratulatory or condolence leave, maternity leave, sick/injured child care leave, family care leave and etc.
|Employment of full-time employees ---> There is a trial period (3 months after joining the company in principle)|