|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Other
As an Expert Solution Consultant you will be directly responsible for the implementation process for large-scale projects in both domestic and global firms, and will need to provide creative solutions to the business need of customers while keeping the best practices of the company in mind.
* Provide technical consulting services to clients around the product solutions of the company to create a thorough understanding for the client how value can be created.
* Map the customers business to identify the requirements for the solution implementation process.
* Work on the integration of the software solution with the clients own legacy or ERP business system.
* Configure the software solution for the client to fit their specific needs and adjust it to the company.
* Analyze the business results and fine-tune parameters to ensure excellent workability.
* Deliver training and user support to the client organization.
* Has a strong drive, can work independently and proactively and has demonstrated to be a good leader.
* Capable of successfully developing strong relationships with key customers.
* Experience working as a consultant from leading consulting and/or software organization.
* Basic programming skills are required.
* Experience working with Supply Chain Management applications in the area of forecasting, planning, order management, price management, etc. would be a plus.
* Previous experience with the implementation process for ERP systems or other applications would be a plus.
* Great communication and documentation skills, as well as analytical mindset and an interest to be a problem-solver.
* Full professional proficiency in both English and Japanese essential.
* Willingness to travel within Japan or international.
* Work with a unique software solution and consult servicing companies in Japan
* Permanent employment with good work environment
* Engage with top tier clients and collaborate internationally with other APAC teams
* Attractive salary and (international) travel and career progression opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Susanna Heinen on +813 6832 8677
|Company Info||This client is a software company with a solution that ensures their clients can optimize the maintenance of their machines and deliver excellent after-sales service. Their own two software solutions use advanced technologies to make inventory management more predictable. Currently they have 15 people in their Japan office with 3 people in the professional services team. They are looking to grow out their team to handle the incoming projects by the end of summer.|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社