|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
As a senior business analyst, your job will cent er on working closely with both the sales planning and management team as well as external stake holders.
* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
* Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies.
* Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernise systems.
* Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
* Japanese Fluency. (Writing, Reading and Speaking)
* Minimum 3 years of experience.
* At least 2 years of experience in Insurance field or projects.
* Insurance, Consulting, Finance background.
* 3-6 Months of Bonus
* Flexible working hours
* 30 Days paid holiday
* Great Base Salary
* International Environment
* Autonomous Work Flow
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amr Siam on +81 3 6627 6050
|Company Info||Our client is a global InsurTech firm that has been operating in the financial field for over 20 years. Through out the years they have developed several platforms that are used by several global multinational insurance firms. In Japan, they are focused on expanding their market share as well as establishing partnerships with global financial & IT firms.|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社