COREKARA GROUP/株式会社 これから
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
We are an e-commerce and marketing agency from Tokyo.
We are a mix of creative and talented people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles.
We focus on helping merchants increase sales through website design, creative personalization, and marketing strategies.
We are currently seeking a developer for our in-house developed system.
- Back-end: PHP (Laravel Framework)
- Front-end: Vue.js
- Database: MongoDB
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, RDS, SES, S3), Docker
- Agile Methodology: Scrum
- Languages spoken: English + Japanese
- Tools: Chatwork, Bitbucket, JIRA, GSuite
<What will WE do?>
・Achieve our goal of an IPO.
・Boost Japanese internet businesses through e-commerce consulting and advertising technology.
・Support our customers from big to small.
・Listen to our customers’ needs and design and develop solutions for them to achieve their objectives.
・Develop new in-house systems for our company and our customers’ use.
・Advance our knowledge of major advertising platforms like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, and major e-commerce sites.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
|Working Hours||10:00～19:00 ( 1h lunch break )|
<Required Skills> ※ You should have the following skills
- Back-end: at least 1 year of using PHP in development
- Database: at least 1 year of using MySQL in development
- Strong sense of product ownership and responsibility
- Development experience integrating with APIs of major platforms (Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc)
- Bachelor's degree or 10-years Work Experience (for Working Visa purposes)
<Preferred Skills> ※ It would be good if you have any of the following skills
- Back-end: PHP (Laravel/Zend framework), Python
- Database: MongoDB, NoSQL
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS), GCP(Pub/Sub), Docker
- Experience with major e-commerce sites (Shopify, MakeShop, BASE, ColorMe, etc)
- Experience with Agile Methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Conversational Japanese language ability
★Experience with Shopify is a HUGE PLUS★
・Vast knowledge of Shopify
・Development experience with Shopify
・Development experience integrating with API of Shopify
・Development experience with Shopify Apps
★You are currently residing in Japan and are able to work from our Shinjuku office 5 days a week.
In line with government recommendations, we’re doing full remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic. Normally we work from our Shinjuku office, with remote being twice a month.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
・VISA sponsorship Available
・Longevity Pay (10,000yen x working years per month)
・Transportation expenses paid （max 20,000 yen / month）
・1 minute walk from Exit 3 of Yotsuya Sanchome Station ( Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line )
・10 minutes walk from Akebonobashi Station ( Tokyo Metro Shinjuku Line )
・12 minutes walk from Yotsuya Station ( Chuo Line and Soubu Line )