|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities - Asset Management/Trust Banking
Middle / back business of alternative investment funds (private equity (PE), hedge fund (HF), real estate, infrastructure, etc.). Specifically, accounting management work, reporting for customers, etc.
Data input, performance measurement, etc. Responsible for accounting and overseas tax matters as well as capacity building.
[Measures to prevent passive smoking]
Indoor principle non-smoking (there is a shared smoking room in the building)
Working hours: 8: 40-17: 00
Break time from 11:30 to 12:30
There is overtime
Those who do not have difficulty in performing daily affairs in English
Assuming a long-term career development in the middleback field of alternative investment
[If it is better]
Work experience in financial institutions (institutional investors' back office, trust banks, asset management companies, etc.), accounting and trade related affairs.
* It is better to have work experience in industries related to overseas investment products and foreign investment trusts.
* Management experience: not required
* PC skills: Intermediate (Basic skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* English conversation: everyday conversation level
* English composition and English reading comprehension: business level
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Complete social insurance
Property savings system
Bonus: twice a year (June / December)
Base-up: once a year