|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR ( Institution-building )
|Industry||Manufacturing - Other|
The client seeks a HR Generalist for North Asia region overseeing multiple offices. This position with work alongside the HR Director to manage HR operation.
The responsibilities include:
* Recruitment activities & coordination.
* Onboarding & training.
* Performance management.
* Labour and employment management.
* Data management, global HR reports/processes.
* Payroll and Vendor management.
The successful candidate will possess:
* Bachelor Degree holder.
* HR experience in a Multi-National Company.
* Proactive with good communication.
The benefits provided by this company include:
* Opportunity to oversee multiple countries and international environment.
* Career progression opportunity.
* Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
* Stable business with low turnover rate.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Narmi Mayoranにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8637。
|Company Info||The client is a global leader specializing in technology solutions and has a client base including the Healthcare, Consumer Goods and Manufacturing industries. The Japan office is the regional hub for Asia and has control of the decision-making power for HR strategy in collaboration with the global team.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社