|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Legal - Legal (Contract Management)
Legal - Lawyer - In-house
Legal - Lawyer - Corporate/Private Practice
Domestic and international legal affairs in general
○ Respond to legal consultations from various departments within the company (company legal affairs, transaction legal affairs, regulations, support for new business initiatives, etc.)
○ Contract creation and contract check
○ Litigation (domestic / overseas)
○ In-house education on legal knowledge
○ Understanding and managing legal risks on a group basis
[Passive smoking measures]
Major business establishments are "No smoking indoors (Some indoor smoking areas available)"
8: 40-17: 10
(Regular working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, breaks 60 minutes)
○ Practical experience in the corporate legal department or as a lawyer in a law firm.
○ English ability to communicate in English with National Staff at overseas bases (TOEIC800 or higher)
○ Lawyer qualifications (Japanese and foreign)
○ Financial experience is still acceptable
-Professional knowledge of legal affairs, strong learning motivation to maintain it, and human resources who are interested in economic activities and corporate activities.
○ Human resources who have the ability to examine and present solutions based on legal theory for issues, and can actively work on and solve the issues as a member of the organization.
○ Human resources who can communicate smoothly with internal departments and external experts.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
◇ Monthly salary: According to regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
◇ Benefits: Full commuting expenses *, Lunch assistance *, etc.
外 Overtime work: Overtime work, holiday work available
→ Allowances are paid according to overtime hours.
◇ Employment, occupational accidents, health and welfare pensions
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, New Year's holidays (12 / 31,1 / 2,1 / 3), paid holidays (21 days a year, the first year depends on the month of hire), and other special holidays.|
* There is a trial period (6 months), salary is the same