|This posting is managed by:||
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
Marketing/PR - Planning/Marketing
Marketing/PR - Research & Analysis
As a manager of the e-commerce team, I will take care of planning and operating the web sales channel of the company's cosmetic brand. Business details will be consulted according to experience, skills and wishes.
1. Strategy planning and execution for EC business development
2. Planning and execution of EC promotion plan (based on marketing calendar)
3. Planning and execution management of:
・ Sales promotion campaign
・ Product special page
4. Site optimization based on data and analytics
・ Data collection such as site access and visitors
・ Analysis management
・ Site optimization
5. Direction management for outsourcing vendors
・ System construction management
・ Production, etc.
6. Management of team members (3 people)
7. Coordination and coordination with related departments in the company and HQ (Headquarters)
<Web sales channel>
In-house EC site, Rakuten, Amazon
[About the company]
A local subsidiary of a cosmetics manufacturer with a history of more than 70 years in Korea, ranked 12th in the world and has a 40% share in Korea. Established in 2005 and celebrating its 15th year. High-quality products developed at the home research institute with about 500 employees are available at directly managed stores such as road stores, fashion buildings, station buildings, and e-commerce. Its mission is to provide new beauty value to Japanese customers.
We are currently developing three brands in Japan. The Group operates more than 25 brands, and is expected to launch more brands and expand its business over the medium to long term.
・ There are about 50 Japanese office staff, of which about 15 are division staff.
・ Almost all employees are mid-career and have a corporate culture that emphasizes new challenges.
・ There is a staggered work system and a premium Friday system, making it easy to work.
As a long-established cosmetics company with a history and track record of over 60 years, it is the No. 1 cosmetics manufacturer in Korea.
We mainly manufacture and sell "cosmetics, toiletries, daily necessities, health foods such as green tea".
Main products / services:
1. Main products
1) Cosmetics department
We have 17 brands in-house, and handle a wide range from cheap cosmetics to high-end cosmetics brands.
2) Toiletry department
We have 5 brands and handle shampoo, styling agents, toothpaste, etc.
3) Health food division
Green tea grown in Jeju Island, which is the best for green tea cultivation, is treated as high-grade green tea in Korea,
We have won the highest award in the tea division of World Tea Expo 2009.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
Indoor smoking ban
|Working Hours||9: 00-17: 30|
Those who meet all of the following
1. At least 3 years of experience in planning and operating their own e-commerce site at a company that sells women's consumer goods (cosmetics, fashion apparel, sundries, etc.)
2. PC skills: Analysis tools (Google Analytics, heatmap, etc.), Excel, PowerPoint, Word
3. Language skills: English or Korean (business level)
[Welcome / Preferred]
1. Experience planning and operating Rakuten / Amazon site
2. Experience in team management or project management
3. Familiarity with the system, knowledge and business experience of Internet marketing
4. Fulfillment knowledge and experience
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Korean Level||Business Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6500K - JPY 9000K|
Assumed annual income: Approximately 690 to 9.2 million
Bonus (about 15% of basic salary), retirement allowance (paid for 3 years or more after joining the company)
<Annual income breakdown>
Basic salary (6 million to 8 million yen) + bonus (about 15% of basic salary)
Social insurance, retirement allowance (subject to payment for 3 years or more after joining the company), staggered attendance system, premium Friday system
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, summer holidays, New Year holidays, paid holidays, congratulations, etc.
Trial period available (3 months)
・ 5 minutes on foot from JR Ebisu Station
・ A 6-minute walk from Ebisu Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line