YARUKI Switch Group/株式会社 やる気スイッチグループ
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Teacher/Instructor
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you looking for a meaningful position where you could put your language skills to use and make a difference?
We are recruiting Native English teachers for our Win Be English program!
English lessons for students primarily aged 3-14.
Curriculum emphasis on fun, practical language focusing on real life skills.
Programs cover reading, writing, speaking, and listening, with a focus on phonics to provide supplementary support to public school English instruction.
☆ Our Brand Message ☆
“Tanoshiku Manabu”-Learn Through Fun
[Teaching Method & Responsibilities]
Fostering in students a sense of pride and the motivation to continue learning throughout their entire life.
Working as part of a multi-national team dedicated to smooth, cross-cultural communication.
• Goal-oriented, 50 minute lessons with classes of 1 to 6 students, divided by age group and English ability.
• 25-28 lessons per week on average.
• Other responsibilities include planning lessons, creating new games and activities, school promotion, staff meetings, creating and maintaining student reports, school upkeep, etc.
[What makes us Special]
☆ Freedom & Creativity: Teachers can use our framework of lessons, or use their creativity to develop their own personalized and unique approach to teaching.
☆ Teamwork: Support and be supported, every step of the way.
☆ Professional Growth: Our passion for education extends to our staff as well, with support in learning Japanese, continued training and workshops.
☆ Responsibility: We trust our teachers to be involved and dedicated to promoting our business, taking ownership of their own successes.
☆ Bring Out the Kid in You: We emphasize fun in the classroom!
Initial Interview → Native Recruiters Interview → (Franchise school Interview) → Job Offer
YARUKI Switch Group is a diverse educational organization, thriving to support children reach their dreams through education.
With more than 1,700 schools throughout Japan and expanding to the world, we aim to be a general education group that caters to a diverse range of students.
• Instructors work 8 hours a day, including a 45-minute break,
5 days a week (generally Tuesday through Saturday).
• Shift times are typically 13: 00-21: 00 on weekdays, and 10: 00-
18:00 on weekends (schedules may differ school to school).
• Occasional special events held on Saturdays & Sundays
(Open Schools, Spelling Bees, Recitals, etc.)
• Native level of English
• Love for children and passion for teaching
• Willing to commit for at least one year
• University Degree (or self-supported working visa, spousal visa, permanent residence, Japanese citizenship)]
・Experience working at Pre-schools, After-schools, or English conversation schools is a plus!
|English Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K|
【What we can offer】
• Starting salary is 250,000Yen
• Structured pay-rise system and career advancement opportunities based on experience, ability and performance
• Fully covered training at the beginning of your contract
• Contract Renewal Bonus (100,000Yen)
• All work-related transportation reimbursed
※Visa sponsorship available (Applicants must meet immigration requirements)
【Holidays and days off】
・Staff generally work a 5-day work week (Sundays off plus 1 additional day a week)
・Public holidays, summer & winter holidays, paid holidays and miscellaneous holidays are also included
・Holidays may vary among brands
※Some school events are held on weekends (Halloween, Christmas, Spelling bee etc.)
|Contract Employee （1-year renewable contract, 3 months trial period）|
|Nearest Station||Schools located nationwide|
This posting is managed by:
YARUKI Switch Group/株式会社 やる気スイッチグループ