YARUKI Switch Group/株式会社 やる気スイッチグループ
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Teacher/Instructor
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you looking for a meaningful position where you could put your language skills to use and make a difference?
We are recruiting Native English teachers for our bilingual kindergartens!
・ State-of-the-art bilingual kindergarten preparing children to succeed in all academic areas later in life.
・ English and Japanese instruction in order to facilitate natural, bilingual learning right from the start.
・ Physical education program specifically designed to start children off on a lifetime of wellness.
☆ Our Brand Message ☆
“The time you spend at KDI will be a lifetime treasure”
[Teaching Method & Responsibilities]
• Teach English curriculum for classes of up to 30 students (ages 2 to 6).
Classes cover a variety of English subjects such as Reading & Writing, Numbers & Shapes, Phonics, Songs & Chants, Arts & Crafts, and Show & Tell.By giving our students such a wide variety of programs, we are actively engaging them and enabling them to learn through different mediums.
• Accompany students to (and participate in) additional Japanese language programs, such as Music, Intellectual Training, and our expansive Physical Education program (“Ninja Class”).
• Model proper behavior and life skills, play with students, help with school events, field trips, seasonal events, etc.
[What makes us Special]
☆ Freedom & Creativity: Teachers can use our framework of lessons, or use their creativity to develop their own personalized and unique approach to teaching.
☆ Teamwork: Support and be supported, every step of the way.
☆ Professional Growth: Our passion for education extends to our staff as well, with support in learning Japanese, continued training and workshops.
☆ Responsibility: We trust our teachers to be involved and dedicated to promoting our business, taking ownership of their own successes.
☆ Bring Out the Kid in You: We emphasize fun in the classroom!
Initial phone/Skype Interview → Native Recruiters Interview (Skype) → (Franchise school Interview) → Job Offer
YARUKI Switch Group is a diverse educational organization, thriving to support children reach their dreams through education.
With more than 1,700 schools throughout Japan and expanding to the world, we aim to be a general education group that caters to a diverse range of students.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed
• Regular working hours are 8:30 – 17:30, 5 days a week
(generally Monday through Friday.)
• Instructors may be asked to work paid overtime in the
mornings or evenings if able.
• Working shifts are 9 hours per day; this means 8 working
hours and a 1-hour lunch break.
• Native level of English
• Love for children and passion for teaching
• Willing to commit for at least one year
• University Degree (or self-supported working visa, spousal visa, permanent residence, Japanese citizenship)]
・Experience working at Pre-schools, After-schools, or English conversation schools is a plus!
|English Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K|
【What we can offer】
• Starting salary is 250,000Yen
• Structured pay-rise system and career advancement opportunities based on experience, ability and performance
• Fully covered training at the beginning of your contract
• Contract Renewal Bonus (100,000Yen)
• All work-related transportation reimbursed
※Visa sponsorship available (Applicants must meet immigration requirements)
【Holidays and days off】
・Staff generally work a 5-day work week (Sundays off plus 1 additional day a week)
・Public holidays, summer & winter holidays, paid holidays and miscellaneous holidays are also included
・Holidays may vary among brands
※Some school events are held on weekends (Halloween, Christmas, Spelling bee etc.)
|Contract Employee （1-year renewable contract, 3 months trial period）|
|Nearest Station||Schools located nationwide|
This posting is managed by:
YARUKI Switch Group/株式会社 やる気スイッチグループ