IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
1. Responsible for application management of production stabilization.
2. Responsible for service operations/application production support management.
1. Introduce and manage service operations based on the ITIL framework. It is the management of Incident, Problem, Event, SLA, and so on.
2. Introduce and manage monitoring tools for service stabilization.
3. Ensure Systems availability adhering to service level agreements.
4. Manage application releases (scheduled and emergency) in production environments
5. Lead to incident handling of production issues.
6. Act as the first line of defense.
7. Recommend & support continuous service improvements to cost reduction, efficiency improvement. 8. Support disaster recovery/business continuity exercises, prepare/review related documentation (application service recovery plans) and management
9. Demand management for application needs.
10. Project support of Application production support requirement
11. Work closely with IS other teams, PMO, Business users, and regional teams
12. Reporting to Senior management
13. Review all Service Level and Operation Metrics and KPI scorecards for service delivery from external vendors.
14. Manage the team both internal and external as a people leader
Required Skills & Experiences (must have):
1. Overall knowledge/experience in IT / More than 10 years
2. Technical knowledge & skill of Cloud (Azure etc) and exposure to programming or scripting languages like Java, shell scripts, SQL, etc.
3. Web/database system design, development experience (IBM DB2、Oracle、IH S、WAS, etc.）
4. Knowledge of application design, development & infrastructure design
5. Experience to introduce ITIL flamework
6. Flexibility and adaptability in a challenging environment
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Japanese
8. Excellent presentation and reporting skills
9. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
10. Project & people management skills
11. Leadership skill
Skill & certifications (is a plus):
3. Knowledge of information/cybersecurity
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 12000K - JPY 14000K|