|This posting is managed by:||
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Mainframe) - Programmer
IT (Mainframe) - Database SE
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
• Join our development team to design and develop large scale internet applications in an agile environment.
• Take pride in producing high quality code, unit tests and documentation.
• Seek out modern technologies and methodologies to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Continuously improve quality by refactoring, peer review and mentoring junior members.
• Take ownership of safe delivery and running of these applications all the way into production.
|Company Info||A talented and passionate Software Engineer is sought to build world class Payment platforms, analytics, and reporting systems|
• Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 5+ years working experience in Java (Spring framework) or equivalent programming
• At least 5+ years designing and maintain large traffic software design and development.
• Experience working in agile development environment.
• Development experience with CI/CD and automation test.
• Development experience with relational database, Non-SQL, KVS
• MS, or Ph.D in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
• Experience in managing small to mid-size development team.
• Experience in application deployment and operation on public cloud.
• Any experience working in a globally distributed engineering team.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 12000K|